After Toshiba launch the killer of MacBook Air, today Samsung unveiled the new notebook which called R610 on the US market.
I don’t know why the type name is so similar with Toshiba R600 and now let’s we see the features of R610. The complete name is Samsung R610-64G with 16 inch LED widescreen display and Samsung using the Touch of Color Design technology for the display.
Here is the specific detail of Samsung R610-64G:
* Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5800 (2.0 GHz)
* Intel Centrino 2 processor technology
* 3GB (DDR 800mHz)
* nVIDIA GeForce 9200 GS 512MB GDDR 2 Dedicated
* 250GB ,2.5?,5400 RPM,SATA
* DVD +/- RW Dual Layer
* 10/100/1000 Base TX Gigabit
* 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
* Blutooth 2.0 + EDR
* SDHC,MMC,MMC Plus 3-in-1 card reader
Hopefully it will soon available on the global market and I don’t know the price yet.
[ Via LaptopNext ]